By booking any CPD event offered by ICOM you are agreeing to all terms and conditions associated with the event.
- Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- On accepting a place on this course applicants are responsible for ensuring the payment of all fees before a minimum of two weeks before the start of the course.
- The course fee covers the provision of course materials, the content of course materials remains the property of the tutor and applicants are not entitled to copy or share with a third party.
- Places are not transferable.
- For certain events evidence of relevant experience/ certification will need to be produced before a place can be confirmed on the course. Please do not book without confirmation from ICOM otherwise you may incur in admin fees if the booking is not accepted. Please see description of individual event for entry requirements.
- ICOM reserves the right to make programme changes.
Please quote the Date and Title of CPD on all correspondence and payments.
ICOM reserves the right to cancel any course for unforeseen operational reasons. If the event is postponed, applicants may be able to transfer their enrolment to the rearranged event/course. In the event of a course needing to be cancelled whether it is one or more sessions contained in a modular course, if the course has been prepaid in full, ICOM will refund the portion paid for the session that has been cancelled. Where the course leads to a Diploma qualification we will endeavour to enable completion of the missing modules in the first instance at the college or if necessary make arrangements for completion outside the college; whilst every attempt will be made to arrange for completion of a Diploma course, in the regrettable circumstance that this is not possible, ICOM will not be able to issue the diploma (week-ends completed will still qualify for CPD hours and attendance certificates will be awarded).
No liability will be accepted for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by applicants. Please wait to receive confirmation email from ICOM before making any arrangements. If confirmation is not received one week prior to the event, the applicant should contact ICOM before making any further plans.
In the event of applicant wishing to cancel please inform us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: CPD , Van Buren House, Green Hedges Avenue, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 1DZ
- Full refunds of booking fees (minus an admin fee) can only be made if we have received notification at least 14 days before the event.
• If you cancel and give us notice of between 7 and 14 days we will refund you 50% of the fees.
• Unfortunately we cannot give any refunds for cancellations given with less than 7 days’ notice.
All payments to be made in pounds Sterling (GBP) through the booking page of the event on ICOM website.