Our Open Days give you the opportunity to come and explore ICOM, learn about the course and decide whether you would like to study with us. If you are unable to attend one of our Open Days you are most welcome at any other time.
Open Days from 10am to 12.30pm
- See a short presentation giving you an overview of the programme and college
- Observe an acupuncture treatment, talk to the practitioner and understand basic diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Chat with current students to see how they have found the course
- Take a tour of the building, gardens, student wing and facilities
- Join us for an informal chat at the end of the session or book your interview
Partners are most welcome to attend. Refreshments will be offered when you arrive.
Book your place at one of our Open Days
If you’re not able to come to one of our Open days, we may be able to arrange for you to come at a different time for an informal visit and meet members of the team.
Open Days are FREE but we like to keep the numbers for each Open Day relatively small so as to give each of you enough time and not to crowd the treatment session. Therefore it is essential to reserve your place.
Call +44 1342 313 107 or send us an e-mail to arrange your visit or register your interest to attend our next Open day in November 2017.