Chinese Medicine Lecturer
The successful candidate will work closely with the Chinese Medicine Course Leader and Team in the delivery of our Classical Chinese Medicine curriculum. Candidates will also work indirectly with all other faculty members including Point Location/Western Medicine and the Personal and Professional Development teachers.
- Delivery of Chinese Medical Theory and Practical Skills as agreed by the Chinese Medicine course leaders in accordance with the specific course aims and learning outcomes.
- Lecturers are expected to write their own lecture material, generate student notes, record podcasts, and help with exam writing and marking.
- Contribute to course development
- Excellent, empathetic communication skills
- Good IT skills – candidates will be required to use Microsoft Office 365 to maintain our online repositories
- A higher education teaching qualification is ideal but not essential
- Candidates must have been in practice for at least 5 years
- Evidence of relevant Chinese Medicine related CPDs.
- A deep knowledge of Classical Chinese Medical Theory –
a familiarity and affinity for core texts (SuWen, LingShu, NanJing)
- Ability to work collaboratively and on one’s own initiative.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] by midnight on Sunday 12 September 2021.
Teaching commitments and rates of pay will be discussed with candidates at interview.