Join us online at our next Open Day
We are accepting applications for the 2024-25 academic year.
The next Open Day will be announced soon. Open Days are usually held online via Zoom and run 10am-1pm. If you have any questions in the meantime or if you would like to arrange a visit to our Acupuncture college in East Grinstead, you can contact us by email. Alternatively you can call 01342 313106 during working hours and choose option 2 for the Academic Administration office.
What happens during an Open Day?
These sessions give you a real feel for the college and the Acupuncture course and you’ll get an understanding of what makes ICOM so special. They give you an opportunity to meet some of the lecturers and ask any questions you might have. During these sessions you’ll:
- Listen to a talk giving you an overview of the Acupuncture course programme.
- Meet our Principal and staff.
- Watch a live Acupuncture treatment.
- Have your questions answered.
- Chat to our current Acupuncture students.
- Take a virtual tour of ICOM’s historic building in East Grinstead and our facilities.
Open Days run from 10am-1pm and are usually held online via Zoom.
If you would like to apply for the Acupuncture course at ICOM, an application form is available here
We look forward to meeting you soon!