- Attend the talk by the Principal giving you an overview of the course.
- Observe a classical acupuncture treatment.
- Chat with our students.
- Take a tour of the college.
- Book an individual conversation with the Principal.
- Complete an application form, reserve an interview slot.
You are welcome to bring someone with you.
Refreshments will be available.
Book your place at one of our Course Introduction Days
The next Course Introduction Days are: Sunday 26 January 2020, Friday 28 February and Wednesday 29 April between 10am and 1pm. Click here to book a place.
Course Introduction Days are FREE but we like to keep the numbers for each one relatively small so as to give each of you enough time and not to crowd the treatment session. Therefore it is essential to reserve your place.
If you’re not able to come to one of our Course Introduction Day, we may be able to arrange for you to come at a different time for an informal visit and meet members of the team. Call us on 01342 313 107 or send us an e-mail to arrange your visit.