Join us online at our next Course Introduction session
We are recruiting students to join our Acupuncture Course at the start of the Autumn term in 2022. We are holding regular online Course Introduction sessions via Zoom over the coming year. These will be held on Sundays 14 November 2021, 23 January 2022, 6th March, 10 April, 15 May and 12 June. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to speak to a member of staff about our course at any other time.
Our Course Introduction Days give you a real feel for the college and the Acupuncture course, and they provide an opportunity to meet some of the lecturers and ask any questions you might have. During these sessions, held via Zoom, you will:
- Listen to a talk giving you an overview of the Acupuncture course programme.
- Meet our Principal, Director of Studies and students.
- Watch a pre-recorded video of an acupuncture treatment.
- Have your questions answered.
- Take a virtual tour of ICOM’s historic building in East Grinstead and our facilities.
Course Introduction Days run from 10am-1pm and are currently being held via Zoom.
If you would like to apply for the Acupuncture course at ICOM, an application form is available here
If you are unable to join a session, do email us. We are always happy to answer any questions you might have about the course and the college.
We look forward to meeting you soon!