Our Acupuncture clinic has treated at least 10,000 people over the last half century. Tucked away in Green Hedges Avenue near ALDI, and within walking distance of East Grinstead station, our beautiful newly refurbished clinic rooms provide a haven of tranquillity.
Acupuncture is one of the oldest and safest medical treatments in the world. It’s used both as a stand-alone therapy or in combination with other forms of medicine. Clinical Evidence about the traditional form of Acupuncture taught and practiced at the college is increasing every day to the point that the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) now recommends Acupuncture as the preferred treatment for chronic pain.
At ICOM clinic, we treat many health conditions including:
- musculo-skeletal problems (sciatica, back, shoulder and neck pain as well as all sort of joints problems – including tennis or golfer’s elbow, knee problems)
- digestive problems (IBS, constipation, reflux, chronic loose stools, food intolerances, bloating etc.)
- headaches (migraines, headaches related to hormones, weather, fatigue etc.)
- menstrual and fertility related issues (painful periods, PMT, infertility IVF support, menopausal symptoms like hot flushes etc)
- emotional issues (depression and anxiety related problems, including palpitations, panic attacks etc)
- chronic fatigue
- sleep disturbances
- respiratory disturbances (allergic rhinitis, Asthma etc)
- immunity or autoimmune related issues
- Long Covid.
You can also have Acupuncture treatment as a measure to prevent illness, helping to maintain good health or to improve your mental health and sense of well-being.